If the defendant misses court, the court will issue a warrant for their arrest. Most of the time our office will be notified of the failure to appear. We can assist you in either getting the bond reinstated or we can also help you in surrendering the defendant back to custody so the co-signer is not responsible for the full amount of the bond.